This Week in Jobs: These 20 Open Tech Roles welcome you back to Search
Publisher’s Note: Every week we send out an email newsletter with the most exciting career opportunities in the region. We called it affectionately This week in jobs (also known as TWIJ – “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; Let it live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
It’s been a minute but we’re glad to be back. We hope you have had some time to rest and relax and feel refreshed into the new year.
If you are like the majority of Americans, you may have decided to usher in the new year. However, you probably also know the dismal success rate (around 10%) of these solutions.
Even if we never stop you from improving yourself, could we suggest an alternative? Resolutions often involve adding an important goal to your ever-growing to-do list, but could you bear taking something away? Maybe it’s as small as closing your laptop at 5 p.m. on the dot or deleting a meeting or two from your calendar.
Just think about it, you don’t have to keep piling up to improve.
But if you’ve set out to try something new in 2022, we have an email full of options.
Does your New Year’s resolution include professional growth? Here are some technical skills that you could improve in 2022.
Rayan Rahman, Co-founder of Airposted, predicts the biggest technology trends in 2022.
Pittsburgh owes much of its growth to its entrepreneurial support community, explains Michele Migliuolo.
Pam Selle left her software engineering career to prioritize her health. So she’s better for it.
Would you like to work with us? Technical media currently has several vacancies, including an Editor and an Editorial Director and a Reporter (via Report for America) to cover the latest in Philadelphia’s rapidly changing technology economy.
Philadelphia / Delaware
- Would you like to invest in your future? vanguard seeks employees for a variety of positions including:
- Infinite blue has made a name for itself by providing development platforms for companies and independent software providers. As part of its expansion, the Collegeville, PA based company is looking for a product manager.
- Pinnacle 21 The engineering team is small but powerful and develops tools to optimize the pharmaceutical industry. Join the growing group as a software test engineer.
- Financial fitness tool FinLocker is looking for a QA engineer.
- Do you want to make a career in the media? Axios holds a variety of positions in his Arlington office, including:
Is 2022 the year you do a little less? That is a resolution worth sticking to. Get back here next week.